Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hallow's Eve

Wow, is it already the day before Halloween?

I sewed Velina's costume over the weekend, which ended up being a simple sateen red sheath (she's a Devil Daughter) but took me a while to make, between the pattern cutting and wrestling with my sewing machine. After 5 hours, I finally held it up, Ta Da! The girl sighed and said, why can't we just buy a costume?

I spared her my opinion that the Costume stores are not fully labeled as they should: "Halloween Costume Store for Skanks who Want to Be Ripped Off" and that I had no desire to shop the picked over leftovers with a minor.

Instead, I enthusiastically told her that we'd make it work.

So tonight, we slam out the Halloween magic. And because all the 100 Grand bars are gone, I will be fueled, of course, with the rest of the Heath Bars.

1 comment:

Pound said...

the costumes for girls are sooooo inappropriate!