Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What will it be this year?


I dug up this picture from H'ween 2004. This was one of my fave costumes for me--so comfortable--just face paint! I love homemade costumes--no need to wait in the horrendous line at the Halloween store and settle for the picked-over leftovers varying from Naughty Nun to Sexy Witch to Slutty Nurse.

Of course, this costume is appreciated more by folks of a certain age. Unfortunately, the girl had no idea who Paul Stanley is or KISS was, but she was humoring me as she Princessed out.The following years I was Sally (from "The Nightmare Before Christmas"), Jessie, the yodeling cowgirl (from "Toy Story 2"), the cowboy from the Village People, and Scary Spice.

So the question is, what should it be this year? I'm aiming for something where I don't have to wear a wig (ugh, uncomfortable with a capital UN) and something that I can wear to the office (as I have for the last 5 Halloweens) and sit at a desk comfortably, see my computer screen, and not get reprimanded by my boss for wearing something ridiculously inappropriate.

Seriously, I'm open to suggestions...

2 comments:

Pound said...

can you be pam beasley? :P

No Scrolling said...

I don't suppose you'd consider Go Girl....