Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wha' Happened?

I woke up from the fog of this cold. And I'm kind of realizing what went on while we were away in Singapore. Namely: our economy's downward spiral, the Couric-Palin interviews, the Patriots losing to the...Dolphins?! USC losing to unranked Oregon State!

It's kind of like I've landed in some crazy technicolor world and I should be talking to a sentient scarecrow.

I still am not, however, able to sleep through the night. I'll get dozy around 8-9pm but I reawaken and can't get to sleep before 4:30am. Perhaps when I get back to a better sleep routine, I'll wake up to my normal world.

On the bright side, I heard the collective glopping of correction fluid on the bucket lists of ClayNation's female members-formerly-in-denial over the words "Spend wild night of passion with Clay Aiken" as Mr. Aiken finally revealed that he's gay. Not the biggest revelation in my opinion, but still significant when you risk upsetting the majority of your fan base.

Anyhoo, here's hoping I get a solid night of sleep soon...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I DON'T THINK SOOOO!
Get some sleep.

Pound said...

jet lag's a beyotch. and ya, you missed a weird week. and did you say correction fluid?? who says that? :P