Wednesday, October 8, 2008

They're all-purpose

I know I haven't posted anything crafty in a long time. That would be due to the fact that I really haven't done anything crafty in a long time. I happened on Michael's since I was filling up on the Costco gas next to it and the Martha Stewart line was on sale. Man, the designers at Martha Stewart came up with a lot of cool stuff in time for Halloween. I prefer not to load up on scrap supplies that are too specific, especially seasonal holiday stuff, but I could not resist this stamp set:


These stamps could be applied to sooooo many aspects of everyday life.

Or is it just me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emma Peel, from the Avengers. You wouldn't have to wear a wig, but you would have to change your hair and beat the crap out of everybody.