Friday, October 10, 2008

Lucky break

I didn't stick to WW at all this week but I managed to lose 1.5 pounds and weigh in at 154.5.

Now there's a part of me that's thinking, I ate all those donuts, cookies, quesadillas, pizza, pre-H'Ween candy, pumpkin breads, and still lost weight?! Now that's a program I can stick too! Or more foolishly, The metabolism of my youth is back! Hooray! (as I light a match to all my WW stuff and gym clothes).

But I got a feeling that this is like that Simpsons episode when Bart gets a miraculous snow day to study for a test--this was a lucky break and I should really take advantage of the encouraging starting point. And the probable backlash: if I don't hit WW this week, I'll really gain some weight, including the poundage I was supposed to gain this week.

Unless of course, someone out there knows of a great eat-whatever-and-lose-weight plan, because I'm totally open to switching it up for a food plan I can embrace.