Monday, June 14, 2010

Sunday

Well this day felt much more productive. I purged and donated a carload stuff off to GoodWill. I crossed a few more items off my list but it still seems to have made only a tiny dent...

I started running out of gas by 10 tonight, doing laundry and going through my bathroom drawers:


I was briefly sidetracked when I found some lipstick and "detoxifying" masks I totally forgot about as I pondered how to sort the stuff...


I eventually got my bathroom drawers sorted out and hey--another New Year's Resolution down-3 to go!

And I certainly hope I can have more productive days like this--with or without the detoxifying mask and new lipstick...

2 comments:

Blah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
annabelle said...

I bet unloading the car at Goodwill felt amazing. Great job!!