Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010

As I mentioned yesterday, besides my general resolutions of wanting to get in shape, be a nicer person, clean up my dirty mouth, and declutter, I wanted to make some quantifiable New Year's resolutions:

In honor of 2010, here are 10:

- Break 150 (I woke up at 156.5 pounds today. A mere half pound less than I did on the first day of 2009.)
- Make something (the range here is huge)
- Take a photo shoot of a family, process, and present 20 images on CD like a high-falutin' real photographer.
- Learn how to use the remote for my camera
- Take a self-portrait
- Get cozy with my 580ExII flash
- send my sister the first 20 finished pictures from her wedding
- purge a garbage bag full of stuff to Goodwill
- wash my car
- clean out my bathroom drawers

Looking at this list, it kind of looks like a weekend to-do list, but I have to confess that some of these things I've been meaning to do for months. Hopefully putting it on my New Year's resolution list will encourage me to finally do them. With few exceptions (e.g., breaking 150), most of these items I'd like to repeat multiple times throughout the year.

Wish me luck. Anybody care to share their resolutions? I'm pretty sure you'll inspire me.

1 comment:

pat said...

Might I add one more:
Send friend pixs of his son fencing.
Just a thought.