Thursday, January 7, 2010

Maybe not quite magic...

but how about a little joy?


As previously mentioned I have been itching to make something with Tim Burton/Alice in Wonderland, that Gabe Askew video, and Thomas Demand on my mind. But a fast and easy medium to work with was foil, so the theme was Winter Wonderland:


Unfortunately, as confirmed by a number of folks at the office, a cursory glance makes it seem like a simple office prank:


Especially when you try to be thorough:


But there were a sharp few who understood the love in this project and one actually said it looked like a "winter wonderland" and looked frozen over. Viva la art and love, I say.


Thanks to my partners in crime...or art, depending on how you see it, my blogging mentor and my much hipper friend.


I must give full credit of the creation of the hearts and the word joy to my blogging mentor who also is my photography mentor and showed me how to use the remote with my camera. Hooray! That's two accomplished on my 2010 list...

1 comment:

Pound said...

lol @ your remote. i had fun doing this!