Monday, January 25, 2010

Productive weekend

My weekends are getting more productive--hitting some resolutions:


Watched the SAG awards--considering that combined with the Globes, these indicate the running for Oscars, I was so disappointed that "Precious" did not win for Best Cast Performance. But at least Mo'Nique won. Mark my words--she's taking the Oscar. And Jeff Bridges! On a slight tangent, loved, loved him in "The Big Lebowski".

Anyhoo, in terms of productivity, I'm taking baby steps--I exercised (argh, though I think I need to get new running shoes--I wear them out in the same place every time), chose the low-cal soup when I went to lunch with my buddy (though I may have negated the benefit by eating a ton of salad drenched in real dressing), organized some stuff to mail to some patient folks, as well as putting together a giant bag for Goodwill. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can keep up with this small momentum and snowball it into a productive week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A pat on the back to you, Frances.

Pound said...

hey at least you got some junk out!
we need to do olive garden again- the salad is good.