Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Feeling a bit guilty

Exhibit A:




This is an 8" marzipan cake from Gelson's. I guestimate that it is approximately a thousand calories per sliver. It was gone in 24 hours. We are a family of 3. That's counting the 8-year-old.

I'm not even going to mention the heart-shaped cheesecake we acquired on Sunday. Which is just about gone too.

Exhibit B:

This is my new page for Elise Blaha's Paper Adventure. It is for week 6--the theme was Color. My personal connection is to bright, rich, moody, passionate colors. I don't connect well to pastels or neutrals. Like Beige. You say beige, I say cage. Anyone else feel this way?

Anyhoo, as the Paper Adventure is on week 8, I've fallen behind. Again.

Guilty? Oh yes. Not to worry, I'm still trying. I'll catch up. As long as my gallbladder doesn't give out first.

2 comments:

Pound said...

that cake looks so good. at first i thought it was a mini cake for some reason. the angle of the pic makes it look like a baby cake. then i read on.... LOL.
and ya, not a fan of pastel or soft colors either. beige i can deal with sometimes tho.

Jamie Ko said...

i'm with you on the pastel color thing. the DT kit I had this month was full of it and I disliked every moment of working with it.

and I'm way super duper behind on the PA08. I think the last one I did was week 3. so don't feel bad.