Saturday, February 2, 2008

Good day

So it turns out there are Others. Others who also dig Dymo almost as much as me. Cheryl and Rebecca each bought my spare Dymo Signmakers at the Oasis flea market today and I hope they dig them as much as I do! With the credit, I immediately spent almost all of it easily, including other stuff at the flea market. The purchase I'm especially pleased with wasn't a scrapbook supply but the cute painting above by Rebecca. Fortunately for those who didn't make it to the flea market today, she has an Etsy shop where she has her paintings and photographs for sale.

I can't wait for next weekend when I'm taking classes with Maria Grace, Karen Russell, and Shimelle at the Oasis. Talk about filling my creative well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frances,
THank you SO much for sharing DYMO fever with me! I haven't gotten a chance to play with it yet, but I am so excited to own such an awesome machine! See you later this week at our classes!
-Cheryl
PS - I Love the owl pic that Rebecca painted. Glad it got a good home - she's so talented!

Pound said...

man i was gonna stop by, but next thing i knew it was past 1. well that and i'm lazy. :P
yay on getting rid of some stuff though, and new stuff!