Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Better late than never, I hope

As I was decluttering, I found a stack of scrapbooking stuff I had put aside as a thank you gift. My friend had moved to a new town in Connecticut a few years ago and she had made a great friend in Debbie. When I flew out for my friend's wedding, this friend was generous with her time, patience, and her membership to the Mystic Aquarium--a really nice, sweet lady. Anyhoo she revealed she loved scrapbooking too and was a huge Disney fan. So I collected all this Disney stuff (an album, papers, stickers, etc.) to send to her as a thank you gift with a little note:


As I was packing and taping this little package up, I realized that this wedding was TWO YEARS AGO.

Yeesh, I really need to get organized.

1 comment:

Pound said...

but think how surprised she'll be to get it!!!