Thursday, June 25, 2009

Commit2Fit - Week 5

I know I say this every week, but this week's healthy habit of Commit2Fit seems very reachable. I say this after struggling to earn 11 points out of a possible 28 last week (we get a point for each healthy habit we do each day). Anyhoo, this week's challenge is getting in 1000mg of Omega-3 and eating no trans fats. Getting the Omega-3s in capsules counts, so that is easy for me. Eating no trans fats means no fried food (e.g., chips) and no food that contains partially hydrogenated oils, which sadly includes my WW Cookies and Cream bars. That's going to hurt a little.

But I managed to earn 5 out of 5 points yesterday so I'll keep hope alive...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Five out of five is excellent. Why do all the beautiful people always get five out of five?...