Thursday, June 4, 2009

Committing to Fit - Week 2

I just hit week 2 of Commit2Fit and the second Healthy Life Habit is basically eating 5-6 small meals of 300 calories each every 2-3 hours. I roughly translated it to 3-5 WW points per small meal with all the meals totally my daily WW point allowance. At first I thought, this should be painless but I realize that I often try to save up my points for a big dinner, which is like the typical Sumo wrestler's meal plan, per Paula's post. I realized that what this takes, is pretty much planning out a day's meals ahead of time, including the time I'll be able to eat them as part of the habit is eating no less than 2 hours apart but no more than 3 hours.

I earned my 2 Paula points today--one for sticking to healthy habit 1 and drinking 12 cups of water with no coffee or soda and the second for eating 6 small meals (and staying within my WW points!)

I foresee the weekend being challenging but we'll see...I remain motivated.

1 comment:

Blah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.