Thursday, June 4, 2009

Heads

Isn't it interesting how regional some candies are? Like, Cherry Mash bars and Chick-O-Stick are common in the Midwest but I don't see them out here in SoCal. Dulce de Leche M&Ms were tested out here but no one in the rest of the country got to try them. A candy that Paul and Velina are fans of are Lemon Heads.

But on a recent trip to the East Coast, Paul discovered the whole family:


Who knew? Even I had to try the Apple Heads. I think this variety of Heads needs to go national.

3 comments:

Pound said...

i've never heard of cherry mash. but i've had all the heads except orange and cherry.

Jamie Ko said...

love lemonheads but sadly cannot have them because the citrus makes K's skin really dry.

mike loves those chik-o-sticks. gotta find some for him to eat.

Robin said...

You can purchase lemonheads, cherryheads, grapeheads and appleheads at Ralphs. I love them!!! I live in Orange County, California. I am not sure about orangeheads because I am not a fan of orange candy.