Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Welcome to the Chef's House

Over the weekend, the girl wanted to do a restaurant night. She visualized a "real fancy restaurant" complete with fire and eating in front of the television. Now I haven't been to too many fancy restaurants, but I'm pretty sure the second part is probably more "fantasy" restaurant than fancy. Unless fancy also means sports bar.

Anyhoo, she translated "Welcome to the Chef's House" into Japanese on the internet and painted a sign (I made the fire):

She put together a menu, complete with appetizer (I chose fruit), side (salad for me, please), drink (water), dessert (Oreo ice cream), and of course the main course/entree (I took spaghetti):


And wha-la!


I'm pretty sure I enjoyed this more than a lot of fancy restaurants.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is fancy, they display the forks in the opposite direction!
Personally, I would have had the cereal (I’ve read it’s the best in town).
-PB

Pound said...

that's so cute! i wonder if boys will play fancy restaurant and cook me food. also i'm lol that fancy means eating in front of the tv.

Blah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.