Thursday, July 2, 2009

Commit2Fit - Week 6

I don't know what suddenly kicked it in gear for me, but last week I was able to do 6 full days out of 7 of all 5 healthy habits. In fact when I accomplished the first 3 days in a row, I made the choice to allow myself to "fail" all my habits and have sort of a free day on Saturday and eat up all my bonus weekly WW points in that day. Highlights included dumplings, two Cookies and Cream bars (yes, one after the other), a big plate of spaghetti, and popcorn with butter.

And even adding Week 6's Healthy habit- replacing all white/processed flours and grains with whole grains, I remain encouraged. This week's healthy habit isn't so daunting for me as we buy mostly whole wheat carbs and brown rice anyway. The only thing are the white flour tortillas I have in fridge--guess I'm having quesadillas on my free day this week!

No comments: