Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Home & Heart

Isn't this classy? Susan dropped off the RAK I won--this issue of "Home & Heart" magazine. Isn't this cool with the tag and ribbon? I've got to remember to try something like this. If it was me, the magazine would've arrived in the mail in a manila envelope with a post-it saying Here you go, you lucky bastard. Susan is obviously much sweeter than me.

If you dig paper crafting, this magazine is full of great ideas. Love it. One of the things that was great was the huge editorial content. I'm sure that won't last long as this magazine becomes more popular and gets more ads. I really enjoyed going through each page--it makes me to want to throw some sort of party.

I have to confess that when Susan dropped it off she must have been totally mortified that I still had Halloween decorations (yes, I said Halloween) and the extension cord for the holiday lights on porch limbo (taken down but not fully put away in the garage).

Do you ever do that? Let things slide and then suddenly look at things with a possible guest's eyes and get totally repulsed at what you see? Say, like a bathroom sink you've let go for a while and then you suddenly look at it and think, hey who got wasted on toothpaste and hair and threw up in my sink? I'm looking at everything now and I've renewed my resolve to clean up. Especially the clutter. Okay, it's official. I'm attacking it this weekend.

3 comments:

susan said...

Frances you had me cracking up! I'm glad you enjoyed the magazine. I love mine too!

Anonymous said...

Halloween??? Wow, that's big even for me! -PB

Pound said...

hey i've seen plenty of people who must enjoy toothpaste and hair cocktails, then puke in their sinks. :P

and ya, the post-it's pretty much me too. if you even get a post-it lol.