Monday, March 31, 2008

To a productive week

Status: Well, I did find and balance the checkbook (ouch!), we're in phase 1 of de-cluttering (the sorting piles stage-so right now it's actually really messy), I did 20 minutes on the elliptical, and I put all our tax forms together in one pile. Hopefully I'll maintain some sense of productivity during the week and get some things checked off the list. I wanted to say I put that skeleton away but it gathered a lot of dust since Halloween and I didn't get a chance to hose it down.

Have a great Monday all!

2 comments:

Linda Woods said...

an excellent message!
Thanks for visiting our blog and sharing your wishes and lunch with us!

Pound said...

you have an actual checkbook? with real checks?
i'm never standing behind you in line at the store. :P