Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring

The theme for Elise Blaha's Paper Adventure this week (because I'm actually caught up and current) is Spring. Well after yesterday's post, you can bet your butt that Spring definitely means some Spring Cleaning. But I also think of Spring as another chance, a chance to renew oneself. This layout probably could have used a picture with a head on it (Velina took this picture when she was 4). And...it looks as though a schmear of glue was applied to the right side and I sprinkled on a bunch of embellies, shook the page, and this is what stuck. But I'm going to allow myself artistic license to not be artistic, and let myself enjoy the process. As you can see I'm still hooked, hooked, HOOKED, on the owl and tree stamps.

Anyhoo, I made myself a ridiculous To Do list for this weekend, which includes putting away that Halloween skeleton that's lounging on my porch. Maybe I should do some horrifying before and after shots...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this photo!! Please take before and after shots! I remember when I shaved my head (from a pony tail) I forgot to take the “before” picture. What a shame! If you don’t like the photos you can always get rid of them AFTER. -PB

Pound said...

aww, love that headless kid shot!
i'm lol about your skeleton. i know my hoa would've had a shit fit right around nov. if i had mine still up. :P