Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Current obsession: Mel Gibson is so donezo

With all these crazy tapes of Mel Gibson's racist and violent rants, I've been picking up my jaw from the floor every day as new audio keep surfacing. On the one-hand, it was shocking enough when he had his drunken anti-Semitic and sexist tirade when he got arrested in Malibu a few years back and so I guess it shouldn't have been surprising to hear these words were in his vocabulary. Though this time, he was ostensibly sober when spewing this latest vitriolic garbage. On the other hand, I'm disappointed that I probably can't enjoy his old films (Mad Max, The Year of Living Dangerously, The Bounty, heck, even those darn Lethal Weapons) like I used to. His manly charm will unfortunately be displaced when I end up picturing him turning to say, What do you think you're looking at, sugar t*ts?

Perhaps TMZ's got the right idea and Mr. Gibson should have got on board with the World Cup this year:

1 comment:

Pound said...

AND MOST OF HIS COMMENTS ARE TO HIS BABY's mom. dunzo!!!!