Thursday, July 8, 2010

Note to self

I should have done these sooner.



Every once in a while I do something where I think, I really should have done this sooner. The obvious no-brainer is losing weight or exercising regularly. Less obvious is getting a haircut sooner than I thought I needed it or getting better fitting pants due to some weight fluctuation. But the ones that I often miss out are things that lose their gloss over such an extended period of time that I don't notice how much they deteriorated.

After I replaced these toilet seats--it was like how those home shows talk about how a new coat of paint freshens up a room. The toilets almost look brand new now. And the old seats in comparison? Erg--I throw up in a mouth a little every time I think about it.

Makes me wonder hard of what else has been eluding my grasp of what needs updating...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! No more need for a self-made toilet seat cover!!