Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Caught Up

I'm officially caught up on Elise Blaha's Paper Adventure - just in time for the next prompt for week 5 tomorrow. The Operation for week 4 was to Freeze Time and record everything you do in a day. I picked yesterday, Sunday. The part I'll enjoy re-reading is when I took the Velina and her friend for some fro-yo at Stricklands. They rode scooters as I walked--and to make it interesting, it poured on us. But since dessert was involved they still had a great time--until I decided to try a different way back and it was mostly uphill.

I also tried Elise Blaha's tip and did my journaling on labels (on the back):


It didn't look nearly as cool as hers but I liked trying something new.

P.S. And may I just add, for those watching the SAG awards last night, my predictions were on!

1 comment:

Pound said...

ya, i thought it was spooky how you got all those sags right.

LOL @ walking home uphill in the rain :P