Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Merry Superbowl



First, yes, these are Christmas presents for my sister and her boyfriend that I just made last week FINALLY. Second, yes, they are huge Pats fans.


And yes, I know it nearly a month after Christmas. Again, I was stymied/delayed by my big plans. Since they both still live in NYC, the take-off of the classic I heart NY came first. But I tossed around getting a graphic of Belichick in place of the heart (or better still, in the shape of the heart) or putting a football in place of the heart. And since I took her class, I briefly entertained the idea of doing a reverse applique, a la the fabulous Amy Tangerine but obviously, that didn't happen. In the meantime Paul sent them about 11 pounds of candy from the Candy Warehouse for Christmas. So in my fit of getting things done in the new year (instead of infinite planning), I just did the simple takeoff so they would at least get the shirts before last Sunday's playoffs. And fortunately, they also have the SuperBowl to look forward to--Merry SuperBowl to everyone!

1 comment:

Pound said...

when in doubt... iron on.