Thursday, January 17, 2008

Even the Grim Reaper wants to go Green

You know, sometimes life just has to shake things up a bit. Sometimes you're receptive to it, sometimes it just nearly makes you want to crap yourself.
For example, lately when I leave work, it's dark. And I'm usually tired, my ninja skills are at low volume, and I'm thinking about how hungry I am and that I just want to eat Doritos out of the bag for dinner but I've got to make something healthy for the girl. I get in the car and turn on the ignition. I switch on the headlights and make sure the getaway music is appropriate. If I'm lucky, Jack FM is playing the opening bars of AC/DC's "For Those About To Rock", if I'm not, it's playing the opening bars of Kylie Minogue's version of the "Locomotion". Or any version of the "Locomotion".
Anyhoo, I look over my right shoulder to see if any cars are coming before I back out of the parking space. Ahh, all clear. Don't worry, I'm going to quickly turn to my left and:












GAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Seriously, this picture does not do it justice. Remember it is dark. Ninja skills set to low heat. Skeletor in the back seat is totally turned towards the driver and is leaning forward. Part of me thought the Grim Reaper was coming to get me. Another part thought, the Grim Reaper drives a black Prius? Who knew? Here's a clearer picture in daylight:



So next time you're on the freeway, take a gander, the Grim Reaper may just be riding past you in the car pool lane.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a witness to the eco-friendly grim reaper, it is fair to say that I am still haunted by his image. Now, whenever I fill my non-hybrid car with gasoline, flashbacks cause me to regret purchasing a gasoline-only operated vehicle.

Pound said...

holy hell. the grim reaper goes to uci. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Blah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.