Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Night

First of all, go Jets. And at least by 3 points. Mama likes some candy.

Which brings me to one of the big "cons" of moving back to the East Coast-moving back to late nights for night games and awards shows. With two games tonight--one starts at 10:15pm. PM! What am I, in college?!

Anyhoo, I still love the ESPN commercials, especially the new one for this year:

ESPN MNF: Monday Action - Back to Football
:


But I still love this one from last year:
ESPN MNF: You Ask Yourself


I hereby cast a Level 2 Charm Spell: Go Jets! (By at least 3 points)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahhhh, the wonders of watching live sporting events on the East Coast... =P

At least there will still be live games on if you're ever closing out a bar....

Just wait until the NBA when ALL Lakers games start at 10:30pm your time.