Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Productivity and reward

Last night, I finally accepted that my printer is a casualty of my move (among others) and went out and picked up a new one. On the positive side, I'd been wanting a wireless printer and now had the excuse to upgrade to one:


Afterwards, we grabbed a bite at Tabouli. I'll confess we're eating out a lot more than we ever have and have been using my dismal unpacking pace as an excuse to check out area restaurants. Unfortunately, I'm sure weight gain from these indulgences and non-exercise will ultimately force my hand to cook on a much more regular basis. But I will say that this was the best dinner I've had since I've arrived in Columbia--the Ultimate Appetizer, a generous assortment of Middle Eastern treats, including hummus, baba ganoush (my favorite), labneh, feta, tabouli, falafel, stuffed grape leaves, olives, pickles, and bread! We also got a side bowl of lentil soup and the girl had pizza. It was heavenly:


The large portions were enough for all of us and the Ultimate Appetizer is an amazing deal at less than $25. Apparently it's available for take out and I fantasize of eating this all day on a Game Day. We couldn't even finish it all and took the rest home, which meant best lunch today:


Aiming to set up printer--hope it's easy.

2 comments:

John said...

Yummy i must try this thanks.

http://buy-tools.blogspot.com/

Pound said...

hey i think that's our same printer!!