Thursday, November 4, 2010

New Jersey

Today, my sister and I went down to Jersey. We ran a few errands for our mom and I discovered Dunkin Donuts has some dynamite coffee:


Afterward, we visited our dad's grave and I snapped a pic of this nearby gravestone, which always cracked me up:


And for dinner, we tried a local restaurant--Barbara's Hungarian Food.


We had the red cabbage salad:


I enjoyed the mushroom goulash:


And my sister had the Cauliflower Casserole:


And the homemade apple strudel was excellent. I loved the homemade apple filling--not cloyingly sweet like those prepared apple fillings:


Hey look! Governor Corzine ate here:


After dinner it was back to New York:


Through the Holland Tunnel--thankfully there was pretty much no traffic. Mellow way to end the day.

1 comment:

Blah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.